A receipt will be emailed to you confirming your purchase as soon as you have placed your order online.
Gift certificates are non-refundable.
when will the gift certificate be posted?
All gift certificates are posted within 48 hours.
can I receive the gift certificate via email?
We prefer to send our gift certificates via post as we include a copy of our brochure within the personalised gift certificate in a sealed envelope wrapped with ribbon. If you order your gift certificate too late we can email you a PDF of the gift certificate for you to print. Just send us an email after you have placed your order.
how to redeem
If you have received a gift certificate and wish to redeem it against one of our classes please follow the steps below.
- View our latest timetable or email to /call to discuss a future term’s timetable.
- If you find a class that does suit you please email us the following details:
- Gift certificate code (found at the bottom of your gift certificate).
- Date/name of the class you are interested in.
- Detail of child/ren attending.
We will then send you an email with enrolment form/allergy form followed by a booking confirmation and invoice/receipt.